- Better m3u parsing
We’ve now released a plugin for the script.
As it’s still in beta please only use if you are comfortable knowing it’s only had limited testing and know how to re-flash your box if you encounter any issues.
Update: Not had any negative reports so should be safe to use
- Named provider support
- Ability to set commonly used options
- Ability to set an update schedule
- Download the ipk and ftp it to the /tmp folder on the box.
- Either install it from the box GUI (in OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension
or SSH/Telnet to to the box and run ‘opkg install /tmp/enigma2 [TAB – to autocomplete path]
- Reboot box
- Open your plugins menu, there should now be a plugin named ‘IPTV Bouquet Maker (IPTV for Enigma2 – E2m3u2bouquet plugin)’
Latest release here
Tommy has also kindy made a lengthy install guide here
Custom sorting – If you have an override.xml file then when the bouquet update is happening you may see the spinner graphic and the box ui may be unresponsive for around a minute
Downloading Picons (especially on first run) takes a long time. Your box will show the spinner graphic and the ui will be unresponsive while this happening.
Thanks to ..
You’ll notice that the plugin looks a lot like Epg-Importer. Epg-Importer was used as the starting point of the plugin so all credit to the Epg-Importer team for developing their great plugin.